Items are included in the cost of an IVF cycle fee:
Please note these prices are a guide only, and subject to change. Cycle prices do not include medication costs.
- Ultrasounds and blood tests (including first pregnancy test)
- Lab, scientist and administration costs
- Genea Specialist fees for day surgery procedures
- Coordination of your cycle by your allocated nursing team
- Planning and management of your cycle
- Counselling (except for donor and surrogacy cycles)
- Local anaesthetic (where applicable)
- Vitrification of any embryos
- First pregnancy scan
- First obstetric consult.
Fertility treatment and IVF fees are current as at June 2020.
||Cycle Cost (NZD)
|$8,600 Special price $7,600*
|$10,930 Special price $9,930*
|Frozen embryo cycle
|Egg freezing cycle
* This offer is available to patients who consult with a Genea Fertility Specialist between 1st June 2020 and 31st August 2020. To be eligible for reduced pricing, patients must commence a treatment cycle by no later than 31st October. The pricing reduction applies to both IVF and ICSI cycles.
The first appointment will be with a Genea Oxford Fertility Specialist who will review medical history and develop a personalised treatment plan.
||Vitrification and 6 months storage included in cycle fee
||$200 (includes 6 months complimentary storage)
|Storage costs (Embryo, egg or sperm)
||$120 (6 months storage)
|PICSI sperm selection
|Surgical Sperm Aspiration
|Sperm DNA Fragmentation Analysis (excludes semen analysis)
Many of Genea Oxford’s procedures are done under local anaesthetic, which is included in the cycle costs above. However, in some circumstances general anaesthetic may be required which would incur an additional cost.
All payments to Genea Oxford are made prior to cycle. Payments are then processed after your procedure.