The first appointment will be with a Genea Oxford Fertility Specialist who will review medical history and develop a personalised treatment plan.
Items are included in the cost of an IVF cycle fee:
- Ultrasounds and blood tests (including first pregnancy test)
- Lab, scientist and administration costs
- Genea Specialist fees for day surgery procedures
- Coordination of your cycle by your allocated nursing team
- Planning and management of your cycle
- Counselling (except for donor and surrogacy cycles)
- Local anaesthetic (where applicable)
- Vitrification of any embryos
- First pregnancy scan
- First obstetric consult.
Please note these prices are a guide only, and subject to change.
Fertility treatment and IVF fees are current as at May 2018.
||Cycle Cost (NZD)
|Frozen embryo cycle
|Egg freezing cycle
||Vitrification and 6 months storage included in cycle fee
||$200 (includes 6 months complimentary storage)
|Storage costs (Embryo, egg or sperm)
||$20 / month
|PICSI sperm selection
||Included in every ICSI Cycle
Many of Genea Oxford’s procedures are done under local anaesthetic, which is included in the cycle costs above. However, in some circumstances general anaesthetic may be required which would incur an additional cost.
All payments to Genea Oxford are made prior to cycle. Payments are then processed after your procedure.